This is a maze?

It has an entrance, an exit and a track connecting them. It also contains decoy paths that do not lead anywhere. It also has rules that define the allowed and forbidden places for the track to go through. So it's a maze, even though it doesn't look like one. What are the rules? that's your first challenge - to find the answer. If you try but lose your patience, the answer appears under the maze. Your second challenge is to solve the puzzle.

I hope you will enjoy my work, but please note that I consider the maze and the idea behind its design my own intellectual property. That means that redistribution without attributing it to me is not allowed, and commercial use, publication or any use for profit requires my written consent.

Enjoy and please comment. I really want to know your opinion.



Note: If you haven't guessed the rules, they simply state that the track must go along the unbroken chain between the two arrows. Unbroken means that each ring all along the way is linked to the next ring in the chain. For example, the top left ring is linked to the next one along the horizontal row, but not to the ring directly below it.

No comments:

Post a Comment